March 08, 2007

Random post of the day...

Hmm..let me ask you guys a question, what's a bee with no wings ?

Any clue???
Huh??? ( What rubbish is she talking about?)


Well...for those who are in A46 B and close enough to me would know the answer!!!!!
*scratch head?*

It's simple. *dang dang dang* The answer is ..........
WAI HONG!!!


Who may you ask is this Wai Hong dude?
Haven't heard of him?


He is......
Alright, I 'll show you...





YES, YES this is Mr. Law a.k.a. the bumble bee...



Now you guys must be wondering why I'd called him a bee? Well take a close look at the shirt he's wearing...It's the exact same color as the yellow and black stripes on the bee...So from that day on, I called him a bumble bee, bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....hehe :p (WH told u i'll blog it! Since u allowed me to take your pic today...muahahha!!!!) Apart from being the bee in my class, he is also a really nice guy, great friend and etc( wana know more?get to know him then... :p)

ps : Are you honored mr bzzzzzzz.....your on my blog!!!muahahaha!!!

This whole week have been really busy and sort of a little stressed out with things such as Uni application. Gosh, people are complaining and comparing about the Universities they got offered and rejected from.....and me??Where do I stand? No where. Wonder why? I haven't applied for anything yet. Oh well, shall try working on that and since we are on that topic...sighs...results are coming out nxt fri. Hope i do well(pray, pray, pray!)

Apart from being stressed and busy, there's a mechanics test tomorrow. I'm still not panicking or ''studying''. Lazy me :( Someone help me!lolz. Physics test next tuesday, Bio the following wonder....Gosh..i wonder when's chemistry? Lecturers are really free to give us test but I'm not complaining because it helps me study. So thanks to all the lecturers who are caring enough to test us and correct us from our mistakes :p

Enough of sad sad, stress stress stuff. We shall go for some happy happy loving nature, appreciating God's creation stuff :p What did I meant by that? Well on the way home from college as we were at the traffic light. I saw a rainbow.(it was raining slightly that day) Oh well, my itchy hands couldn't bare not taking a snap shot of that beautiful looking thing that God blessed us with. Yes i know, what can we gain from a rainbow? Well, in my opinion, I would say that we gain good view and beautiful scenery even in the massive city like Kuala Lumpur.

Look closely and you can see this colourful thing in the sky, Yea that's the rainbow... Pretty ain't it? :p

Okay, got to go now. Have to ponder on my mechanics test and start revising.

*Toodles*


3 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

rainbows are pretty....... okay la i dunno wat to comment!

michk. said...

happy studying.....
all the best in ur mechanics test..... =)

-seokie- said...

bwahahahah!

results not out on friday anymore:p