March 21, 2007

EMO-ness!!!!!

Ever wonder how is it like when someone's limits have been push till they exceed the ''carrying capacity'' of that person?

I'm very sure that it won't be something nice to see and watch when that happens!

I don't get it why each time i feel frustrated people turn to me and the first thing that comes out from their mouths are '' WHY U SO EMO?CHILL LA!''. Yes, I understand that it is the normal catchline to say that when someone is not in the right mood. I accept that...But what I don't accept is when people forever questioning why I'm frustrated and that I'm always emo-ing when they themselves do feel that way once awhile. Is it right that they are the only ones who can feel that way and I can't?Well they pretty much make me feel that its supposed to be that way lar...FOR YOUR INFO, I'M HUMAN TOO!!! Yes, yes, it's hard to believe right? OH MY GOSH, SHE'S HUMAN!!!AHHHHHHHH....*world shatters*

I agree with ting that when people keep asking you too chill, you will somehow feel worst than the feeling you already have inside of you. Guess what ting???It's worst when people trying to rationalise with you to 'try calm you down'. Now i understand why u ''cha'' me back when i call you to chill when u frustrated.Lolz.

Anyhow,wonder why people demand my reply so much through sms but when i messaged them...they dont reply me that instant? Well if your busy, guess there are times I'm busy too. So hold your horses!!! I'll reply you when I'm free lar...Almost got into trouble in mechanics today if teacher caught me messaging or hearing my phone vibrate during his class. Weird lecturer...think he interested in making money. Wonder what will we/he do with all the RM1 collected when an individual flash their phone during mechanics???Its a good tactic to make one concentrate fully during a class but then...i thought college lecturers are not bothered about us?lolz. Guess there are some who really care for their students. Nevertheless, mechanics ain't that bad anymore now. He's actually funny. He told us about what he did last weekend. Lolz.

Oh well, its weird how fast my mood change from being all moody just now and being all okay now. I guess thinking about watermelons do make me happy!!! *Hint ,Hint * There you go people, you can cheer me up by making me think of watermelons :p (not sure why im obsessed with watermelons!) LOONG, SEE LA ALL YOUR FAULT!Muahaha..joking.

You guys out there(who ever who reads my blog) will be shocked with how crazy I am when i post my next post.Muahaha!!! *working on it!* Let me live in my own world k? DOn't cha me ya :p

Mic : Me not perasan la...that day was just hyper...you know me right? haha..you should ask ting what we called ourselves that time we went 1u. You did'nt come because you not around ...haha..

GOsh...freaking out..exams kinda near...scared i can't finish studying...too many papers...sighs....WIll not give up!!!! muahaha!!!!

Ps : yen... There's no requirement that we gotta be creative to start a blog le :p You can blog too if you want. Teehee!!!

6 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

urghh i hate emo-ness... u seem to be getting frus easily lately.. wonder wat u'll do to me if i asked u to 'chill' HAHHAHAHAH.. there shud be a rule that states.. dun ask ppl to 'chill'... its ANNOYING!!!!
lalala~

Jacqueline said...

haha...*slash,ting's dead for asking jacq to chill* lol kidding la...why wld i kill my bestie???yes i have..duno why the days like not ngam like that lo..sobs. but im fine. i love watermelons :p

Anonymous said...

sumtimes ppl just really dont know wat to say,so i gues all they can do is ask u to chill,dont b annoyedla...i gues the reason of ur emo-ness is got2 do wif sum1la,or sum "fruit" rather,was it banana? if i could remember it correctly,yea hehe...u guys (watermelon+banana) reli can figure out weird stuff or is it u?...hehe...its gud that watermelon makes u happy,continue writtingla,interesting to read...n hmm,u do need a certain level of creativity to express urself in words,which i gues i choose not to do,so many ppl read *shy* ok dats all,Your Highness :p...

Jacqueline said...

haha ya it is banana :( banana so mean. watermelon better right princess???hahhaa..i can bring ur prince to you...lols...

Anonymous said...

prince? where? from ur watermelon land r? haha,i dont reli favour watermelon,u mean u have othr fruits in watermelon land?...suddenly got 1 banana ni hor? haha

Jacqueline said...

ooh ya...i forgot...
your strawberry!!!!lol...hahaa...strawberry and watermelon goodfriends ma... :p