March 10, 2007

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Had a goodnight sleep last night. Woke up decided to check my mail. Received a mail from Ms Jasmine ....

Heading : A- LEVELS RESULTS!
(jacq's thoughts : cheh! It's probably reminding us to get our results on Friday)

But NOOOOOOOOOO......I was totally wrong!!!!! It was to informed us to collect our results on TUESDAY from 10AM ONWARDS!!!!

(jacq's thoughts : ah sharks!!!!its so sooonnnnnnnnn....)
*messaged yen*

Yen: ah really r? oh no!! why so early?

*messaged dan*
Dan : Ah crap. I hate A levels exams. ah...I shall just pretend i dont know about it!

*met stef and seokie online*
Stef: eh jac...results coming out on friday!!
JAcq : go check ur mail la...its no longer friday!
STef : ah ya..whoops...typo error..i meant TUESDAY!!!
*poof stef dissappeared*
SEok : JAc, everyone received you mail to Ms Jasmine except Ms Jasmine.
Jacq : oops...shall send again then :p

Trying hard to chill now. After all, there's nothing much that we can do already. It's over. We sat for the papers in January. RESULTS TIME now. Guess there are some people eagerly waiting for this moment!!!

Anyways, to those in Uni now, All the best!!! Take it one step at a time. I'm sure it'll help!!!
and....
CAN YOU GUYS STOP TELLING ME HOW TOUGH IT IS!!! I'LL BE GOING THROUGH IT TOO YOU KNOW!!!Too many people saying the same thing more than once.

I so want to go out this weekend before TUESDAY! But guess thats not ona happen. Everyone not free to go out with me...oh well..

Enought of the sad sad,worried depressing moments..SHall go to happy happy stuff!!!

hmm...Thankfully though i may not be able to go out this weekend. I had a great time with a friend on friday. Shockingly fun. Shockingly it was sweet and nice. Appreciate everything you've done for me! *hugs* Thanks for being there to cheer me up throughout the week :p Btw I'm sure you know who you are....I dont want to advertise your name here *blueks* Gosh I would give anything to have all fridays like that :p

Throughout this week, been madly downloading and listening to Nicholas Teo songs. Just recently realise Guang LIang and JJ Lin have nice songs too. But, am madly in love with Nicholas Teo's voice!!!!! So so nice :p

ps : Is it just me or is the net connection fairly bad this week????
oooh loong loong, there's HOUSE SEASON 3 on youtube!!!


2 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

good luck on tues!!! mwahhh!

-seokie- said...

i can't wait for the results to be out!!!!!!

wootness! :p

okay, i'm just pretending.