September 08, 2009

Revive Attempt 3 : Vietnam

My blog's revival weekly is almost a failure. Shall get it going slowly :)

Yes indeed I have flown myself all the way to Vietnam. Have been here for quite awhile hence the silence from me in Malaysia. Will be back soon and have about a week's plus or so before i fly off again half way across the world to the UK. According to dad, i'm not comng back anymore till i graduate. Well i guess i got to endure all the glorious food i can now right? I've been gaining inches everywhere while i'm here in Vietnam - Food, Glorious Food!lol. Indeed is depressing but going back to ulu land will get me food deprived all over again..

While I was here my family and I took a trip to Nha Trang for 3 days and 2 nights to an island called Vinpearl Land - Boy dont they have the weirdest names here eh? There's a themepark and an entire resort & spa on this island. Its apparently bought over by a Vietnamese who's currently working in Russia now. Boy aint the fella rich! An entire island!!! *will upload pictures and give a full update in the next post*

I've also gone on a shopping craze here in Vietnam. As limited luggage allowance i'm allowed to pack back to the UK, i'm going overboard with the stuff im buying. I bought 10 pajamas sets and 2 pajamas dresses (no idea why, they just look really pretty ok....) , bought 14 tops and 2 long sleeves top. Hopefully i'll be able to bring it all back to UK. hehehe!

Gosh, almost every blog i'm reading these days is all about people leaving back to their respectives places to continue studying. Soon, its my time to fly too. Sadness! Once i head back home to Malaysia there's going to be so much to do and so little time not to mention all the people i have to catch up with before i fly off. Yikes! *prays time wont fly so quickly!*

2 comments:

MoHa2090 said...

hello what you want haha nehhhhhh exuxusme
i'm nuts but you have gooooooood blug the end the life i's too much

Etyang. said...

hey nature is the source of nutrition for people, but do you know what is sweeter, the love of Jesus test it and find out yoursleves