September 18, 2009

Current tiring trends >>> Should i just give up?

Current tiring trends eh? Well. That's because ever since I've returned home from Vietnam, the same routine of things been happening (not in a good way) and of all times, why is it now? The week before i depart back to the UK?

Got into a small arguement with the bestie because of a guy. A stupid idiotic guy! (now now, please dont jump into conclusions. Its really a private story so not going to bocor here or EVER!lol)
Another bestie lied to me having dinner with someone else thinking it was a better solution? HARLO! SHOULDNT U KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW I HATE PPL LYING TO ME?urgh!

The best story of the lot...
I went to UK a year ago along with another friend who left the same time but we were separated by the choice of University we chose. It was approximately 4-5hours away by train. I was asked several times to meet up if ever I head down to London for a visit. Without having the correct facts, I was accused of being down in London many times without scheduling a meet up when by right, I only went down twice (once was when my friend was already back in Msia and another was during easter). I rang during easter but my friend was about to take off for her holidays and I had family stuff to do since my cousin came up, camps to go for, studies to attend to. I rarely spoke to this friend over the year( I tried several times, trust me!)
When we got back to Malaysia. I was glad to know she's down in KL hence we planned for a meet up with the usual crew to only noticed how cold she was towards me. Just a few days back I realised it wasnt just to me. It was to a few of us. Felt so used... I texted/msn/FB = no reply!Hmph. In uk, we only talked when there was problems on that side... Hmph.. Oh well.. What's going on now?? What should i do? I'm so sick of dramas... Honestly..

Apart from that, I'm wondering if this other friend hates me or something. She seems to reply everyone but me. I msn/facebook/inbox her but there's no reply and clearly she was AVAILABLE and chatting to my other friend but just not me at the same time.. Yes we are indeed not that close, but there's nothing wrong asking people how are they and stuff right? Oh well... Should i give up attempting a conversation or should i continue on and giving the benefit of the doubt that she's 'busy'? hmmm....

No comments: