July 28, 2008

Ranting post! (avoid if needed!)

I dont fancy blogs with super alot of rants chained from one post to another. For now, im stuck at work.. alone! Since im feeling slightly bugged, I'm going to blog it out! Some people started a blog for people to read and due to recent lack of readers, the person is deciding to stop? A blog is writen for ourselves! If we have readers , plus points! If not, screw it! hahaha!

Why did i decided on this ranting post? Well, Im feeling bugged about a certain issue right about now. When i confronted the person, the only answer given was ' i duno', Yikes! I'm probably now noted as the ''thing'' to most people now. Who knows what's been going on! Oh well. I do not appreciate being torment in that way to people i dont know. It could be a joke to some but serious to another. Bah.. I dont know what to do, Dont know why im feeling this ways! *confused*

Expectations then disappointments! sighz..! Nevertheless, im so thankful to God that He has helped me in every way possible. When im down, up, sad or happy! He's always been there for me! Learning to trust is something i've got to do now. Oh, i so hope this feeling fades soon. Ok done ranting! Ahaah back to work! Hehehe

No comments: