August 15, 2010

Day 7

Fact of the day : The local people here are stubborn and pushy!

Went to church this morning to find out that the pastor was no longer preaching in the church due to visa disapproval. How sad. He was indeed an interesting pastor with really short but informative sermons. Mom said he will be back once awhile to 'spot' check the church. Currently, they are inviting different speakers from different places (countries) to share the word with us :)

Nothing much done today apart from slight shopping. Not sure if I'm actually thinking straight when I shop or do I just look to see if it's nice, check the price, bargain and buy?LOL. Bought 2 dresses and 4 tops today for about 100rm! :) happy happy happy!

Wonders what I'm going to do tomorrow though and days after before heading to Kiasu-land. LOL

Due to all the extra time I have (since there's nothing much to do here), I'm missing you loads...

No comments: