November 16, 2008

Hmmmm....

I wonder why my last post came out as the 14th of October instead of Nov. Is blogspot trying to screw with me too?? hMmm... lolz

Updates :
J's been making life hard now. J's been bitching about me to his friends and though they said 'its none of their business' i can sense that they are not talking to me very much. (or not in front of him at least) Why? Why must people act different when he's there? Hmm...

Was talking to the girls since everyone elses were out except for us, we all realised that we're very uncomfortable when J's home. (weird eh? and no i didnt poison them to think he's a bastard! its just not right! and didnt want to sink to his level) It was fun chatting together with them when no one else but us are left at home. C was worried that i was stuck in my room the entire day but truth is, I WAS OUT! :) Went grocerry shopping, library( shocked and surpised i covered 9 lectures! ) and to A's house to cook for the a few people who always seem to call us for makan!

Was really thankful the bak kut teh went well, i sorta made the dried bak kut teh thingy or after looking at it, it could be kongpo pork dish? A made ox liver in ginger soup, KL made aubergins with pork and he helped us fry the spinach! ( oh btw... KL's a really good cook but at times he too lansi d!) Ps : A's housemates think we cant cook just because we normally cook when their not home! Bah...insulted! *eh eh, my pork turned out damn good k! hahah*

Might be going to the castle tomorrow to snap some shots! Hopefully blogspot will allow me to upload the pic! I have no clue why i cant load lor! Anyone got any opinion on it???

No comments: