June 17, 2008

3D2N REDANG : Day 1

I know its been a week ago since my redang trip. Been meaning to blog about it.. But procrastination just keeps hitting me...lolz.

The trip started of with just nyat, chandra and me. After a short time of planning and much negotiation(on accomodations, buses etc) We've decided to stay in Holiday Beach Resort Redang. Chandra decided to clash this 'class trip' with his friends. So us girls (3 of us) went for the trip without knowing 4 of them : tan, sam, spencer, rub(ruby) ahhaa! Now i shall let the pictures do the talking :)

Date : 9-11th June 2008
Venue : Redang
Mates : Chandra, Nim, Sam, Tan, Pat, Spence, Rub, Roger, Nyat, Fira and me



Holiday Beach Resort Redang
Hopping off the boat to get to the hotel!What a great experience! XD Pulau Lima view from RedangViews from our hotel room




The clear sea water :)

Us girls :)

Fira and me


Roger and Nyat


Im suprised that the guys actually decided to wake up for tea! (tsk tsk, because of them, we missed our first snorkelling trip!haha!)




Mates who went on the trip :


Unfortunately, i forgotten to take a picture of Fira and me :( ahahha!


In our(girls) room :




Could u believe that the guys were actually fighting over 2 maggie mee cups? hahaa!

Super fun first night! hehe! Updates for day 2 and 3 will be out soon! :)

No comments: