May 16, 2008

IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! XD

16th May 2008, 2.30-5.45 pm, UUM KL, Accounts paper,

This signifies the last paper of the year! Of my year 1 :) No more exams till next year! Results will be release in Mid August or early Sept (praying for mid august so that i will know my chances to UK)

Based on the entire examination period, I honestly felt that my dreams of completing my studies in the UK crashed before my eyes! Econs - tough but i did my best so i dont feel that i regret not studying anything or anything at all , Stats 1 - killer! Unexpectedly hard! Felt demotivated :( , STats 2 - If i cant do stats 1, how can i do 2? But just gave it some 'bangs'! Hoping for the best! , math 1- ok, not too bad, doable, some silly mistakes though ! tsk tsk me!lolz , maths 2 - wth? barely could answer a full questions except for question 4 inversion matrix!(please please let me pass!) , accounts - non of my financial statements balanced , npv in 5 mins, bang the whole paper?

On top of those, I'm having a MAJOR BREAKOUT! Grrr! So many pimples, and all at the worse places of all! GRr! I dont want to go out for awhile till its all gone.... All those coffee and livita (yes im aware that its bad!) , spent rm85 in 3 days on food! Wth! Studying is expensive but i guess it was worth it! Thanks fira for helping me out, teaching me cash flow, pl and bs , budgetting and npv the day before the exams ( i knew nuts through out the year!) Going to miss my classmates for few months or till perhentian? XD

Overall im so thankful to God for blessing me throughout this exams. It was my first time for econs and accounts and He did helped me out alot. Thank you God for keeping me safe in UUM kl( in chow kit) and today on the monorail and lrt! I commit the entire exams into your hands, may your will be done. Thank you, once again! Amen.

ps : shall catch up on movies now! update more tmr :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is for easier threading of multiple embroidery threads and thicker yarns, which crewel wool is. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] Use common sense when attempting to perform a motor burn. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Rbrhvvjpp
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Gejtogqnr [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] rwodlfuoc