April 29, 2008

Dead Blog!!! :(

Heys, how's everyone? Havent been updating much due to lack of inspiration and supposedly busy with studies for the upcoming finals...

From my last post, i was merely deciding if i should go for trials or not. Answer : I skipped all trials due to lack of confidence. Got sounded from my MAths lecturer and he willingly gave me the paper i missed and guess what? While flipping through...i realised i should have went, it was doable! Blargh.... Kena sound for nothing. Not only that, he sounded me in a very ' MOTIVATING' way! Saying that i shouldnt aim more than a pass!!!! Wth!!!! I told him i was stressed out and was merely in tears or at least my eyes was watery and thank God he noticed and said ' oh, are u afraid that you wont do well?' WEll... duh!!!! blargh.. Im gona proof you wrong! Going to make sure i get good grades! :)

Its now 8 days in counting! I feel so tired and probably look depressed to some people (LOOKED!)

I really thank God for always being there for me. Last week have been rough, got myself a little hurt and went on a 40hours no sleep period! (also made it to 48hours! XD - yes yes dan, i can imagine u nagging at me!) Through it all, GOd has been there, He gave me strength, faith and hope. From Matt 11 : 25 onwards '.... Come to me all those who are weary and heavy laden, I will give you rest...'

There's alot of encouraging verses and it would be a never ending post if i were to state all out :) And replying to dan's recent post(29/4/08) , yes it stings but as long as we believe and we know that He is true, no worries! :)

I shall go back to studying now.... Will load in pictures and outdated posts after may 16th! :)

All the best ppl( most ppl facing exam season now!)

No comments: